Working Halo 3 Bubble Shield

This forum is for files only, Utilities and Hacks go here, not skins.
xzodia

Translator Connoisseur Coagulator

Post by xzodia »

was T Beezie
Halo 2 Plugins | Lock-on To Just About Anything | My Sites | Snow Hog
Old Plugins you have, upgrade you must...
Always Maintain a High Quality-To-Crap Ratio.
G.I.R.

Recreator Coroner

Post by G.I.R. »

Shoot3r101 wrote:Hey just cause me and ninja modder beat you detox doesn't mean you have to be all mean about it! You know its an accomplishment you just don't want to say :wink: .
I knew it was BZ or turk, glad I was guessing right. Anyway, 'Shoot3r,' You didn't beat anyone. And what makes you think DeToX would be jealous of a NON-WORKING bubble shield? :roll:
I think Noobraska is a pretty cool state. eh grows corn and doesn't afraid of anythng.
(12:18:11 AM) GTAF: DAMNIT GIR WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT OF VINCE'S DICK.
Dissolution241

Post by Dissolution241 »

Shoot3r101 wrote:Hey just cause me and ninja modder beat you detox doesn't mean you have to be all mean about it! You know its an accomplishment you just don't want to say :wink: .
Detox wasn't directing that towards you. He's just saying this has already been done a while ago, so no one 'beat anyone' to making it. You made a bubble shield that doesnt work. That's not an accomplishment.

Edit: Didn't see G.I.R.'s post.
Unleash the Fucking Wolves
xlRainlx

Illusionist Coagulator Connoisseur

Post by xlRainlx »

besides detox already knows how, he really just doesnt give a rat's ass. :wink:
The Crow has taken flight
Veegie wrote:Crap, forgot to pass it through my xlRainlx-standard check.
krazykyle03

how bout a shader swap

Post by krazykyle03 »

hey dude lovin the bubble sheild, but it would look way cooler if u shader swapped it with the zanzibar glass because it looks like the actual bubble shield.
just a suggestion
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

so since TBZ already made one that worked can't you call this a dead topic??? not to be mean Shooter i had no idea someone had already made one i think since it has a timer deflects bullets and nades all we need is for someone to make a skin for the weapon to look like it does in halo 3 and the texture of the sheild then that will be about all we can do unless someone wants to model a spartan laser for the sentinel beam since ( i forgot who ) made the little hand held burte shots (? once again i don't know the name ) and there is an model for the AR now and some pretty cool looking concept atvs and bikes that have been made and we will have pretty much copied halo 3 and put it into halo 2 minus all the maps and detachable turrents ect ect.

if i had my xbox i would do a model and test it but alas i don't
krazykyle03

sry

Post by krazykyle03 »

omg sry for double post and so sry for not knowing... my bad, can u give me a link to that working one becuse i have no idea(i must be blind and re-tarded huh). but does the glass texture sound like a good idea or what
Dstin1
Readers Club

Post by Dstin1 »

you should change the shader to the invisable spartan or elite shader, then change the bumpmap to just a repeating hexagon tile. to me, that would look a little better.
JacksonCougAr

Recreator

Post by JacksonCougAr »

you should stop bumping this topic and just let it die...
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

if ya'll read the earlier posts the zanzibar glass texture has been brought up and so has the sheilds for both mc and elite sry to ruin your day but this topic needs to die
Shoot3r101

Post by Shoot3r101 »

Yeah I am going to try the zanzibar glass.
ExileDestruction

Post by ExileDestruction »

Tural wrote:
Darkshallfall wrote:a bubble is a sphere it doesn't matter it still works.
The Bubble Shield is not a sphere.
Yes. It is. Go to snowbound, then go on top of one of the bases. (The golden part). Put out a bubble shield and go under the base. The bottom of the bubble shield will be coming through the floor.