WW3.5!! Planes, H1 Hummers, turrets, skins. A MUST HAVE!!!!!

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files

How freakin awsome is this mod?

Ill tell you when i get up from being fainted, this is the best mod ever!!
31%
Holy crap, i love this, its definately one of the top!
27%
WoW Thats pretty cool but not one of the best.
25%
You call this a mod? This sucks. (i dont know why i even bother to put this one!)
17%

Total votes: 48

goatninja

Wordewatician 50

Post by goatninja »

Gute wrote:"
wow.. that shows how dumb u r.. (it only took me.. 6-7 minutes)

i do however feel the rEAl life is better than the COmputer life
i don't wait arround till videogame graphics r as good as real. i just go out..
more self-ownage... you don't even realize how dumb you are...your first flame 11:34 am 7 flames later it's 3 pm, that constitutes almost 4 hours inside on a beautiful saturday afternoon... you don't go outside... who you trying to kid????

besides, you still can't deal with my first SMACKDOWN in which i proved that a flamer is much more pathetic than a modder, so please, DON'T stop flaming, and DON'T stop dissing the moder's live's because it just further cements the patheticness of your life!!!

8)

Plus it gives me the wonderful opportunity to kill you off with my 'head-shot' disses 8)
Gute

Post by Gute »

u make no sense.. i use computer every now and then
what i mean is... watch tv, eat, play ball, workout go to movies with friends enjoy life, coem back check email, flame noobs,
^fun stuff

i dont wait for shyt.

yes a war. exactly what i wanted, go ahead get angry, wahahhahaha

it feels good to piss noobs off.

keep talkin biiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIA T C H
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

goatninja's alot more powerful than you here..
He's also one of the head developers on the NMP
Bassist-X

Re: heheh

Post by Bassist-X »

Gute wrote:hmm add a LONGSWORD in there.. and skin it so it looks ww2 like
:roll:
Please don't! That thing is sooo glitchy and restrictive, it ruins gameplay. Otherwise, cool mod.
|T|u|r|b|o| It's my anti-drug.
Bassist-X

Post by Bassist-X »

Gute wrote:""PS. to add to your self-ownage... the amount of time you spent typing these all these flames is enough time on the computer to constitute a computer life """"""""""""""""""

wow.. that shows how dumb u r.. (it only took me.. 6-7 minutes)

no use talkin to geeks, ur geek friends r gunna probly agree with u... for soem geek reason to make u feel better.

i dont feel higher than anyone unless i smoke lol....

i do however feel the rEAl life is better than the COmputer life
i don't wait arround till videogame graphics r as good as real. i just go out..

you'll find the way someday young geek.
There really is quite a bit of self-ownage in this reply that just goes to show the type of individual who chooses to spend their time being ignorant and flaming others. Which is of course, very unforunate, so with that said I'm gonna go to bed because I'm kayaking and playing golf tomorrow before doing yard work, hanging out with g/f and playing poker, wow apparently you can mod halo and also have a life as well... isn't that something?

In another message:
Gute wrote:u make no sense.. i use computer every now and then
what i mean is... watch tv, eat, play ball, workout go to movies with friends enjoy life, coem back check email, flame noobs,
^fun stuff
^bandwagon statement.

You know upon reading this I realized that only two of the things that you mentioned out of your "daily" routine don't involve you sitting on your ass. Yet another pefect example of self-ownage, well at least you're being honest with yourself, and I guess thats a start.
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

Ouch..you just got burned dude....burned dude..burned.......(Lol, gotta love Rvb)
goatninja

Wordewatician 50

Post by goatninja »

Lightning wrote:goatninja's alot more powerful than you here..
He's also one of the head developers on the NMP
ooooo, thanks for backing me up... but this is smething i can't take credit for... i'm just a big fan who is helping to promote NMP and other mod stuff...
but thanks
Gute wrote:u make no sense.. i use computer every now and then
^fun stuff

i dont wait for shyt.

yes a war. exactly what i wanted, go ahead get angry, wahahhahaha

it feels good to piss noobs off.

keep talkin biiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIA T C H
I shouldn't have even gone that far... let me try to make things a little more clear... lets assume i am 50 years old, haven't worked out *or been outside for that matter) in 30 years and all i do is mod halo....

I would STILL have a better life than you, by ANYBODY'S standards!!!

Flamers are worms, insignificant mosquitoes that have forgotten the first lesson we're all taught in basic psychology (guaranteed your mom has told you this at least once); "those who condemn others do so ONLY because they feel themselves condemned..."
EVERY WORD YOU SAY REINFORCES THIS FACT... so please continue us how much of a sociopath you are!!!

And I like this 'ownage' you call a war too, believe me i'm not getting angry, but to be honest i almost nut in my pants each time i see a post from you...it's like seeing somebody's back in halo..... and getting that euphoric gun butt dead center.... followed by a nice slow hump....yummmmmmm!!!! then to top it off, you keep yelling how bad i suck.... running riot after running riot after running riot.......and all gun butts from behind!! haha!!lmfao!!!

Keep giving me your back dude, love it!!! 8)
Bassist-X

Post by Bassist-X »

Well guys, I spoke with Aztec on IRC and got Gute banned, hopefully this fool won't be coming back anytime soon. 8)
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

Whoo-hoo! No more flames/spammed posts Thx Bassist-X, Goatninja, anytime bro, anytime
junit0524

Pyre

gute

Post by junit0524 »

nice to know that my world war 3 mod is a conversation home for arguing lol and i dont know whats wrong with size editor, most people said they got it fine but who knows i never got that error message. Make sure when you compress it you are clicking compress and not save.
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

Try reinstalling NET Framework, redownloading, or clear your temp 'net files and redownload
goatninja

Wordewatician 50

Re: gute

Post by goatninja »

junit0524 wrote:nice to know that my world war 3 mod is a conversation home for arguing lol and i dont know whats wrong with size editor, most people said they got it fine but who knows i never got that error message. Make sure when you compress it you are clicking compress and not save.
Sorry dude, your right... it was just so fun and we got a little carried away... I for one wish he was still here!!!

But i didn't mean to spam on your post...sorry...

GN
Lightning

Post by Lightning »

Ture, It is hard to ban someone...especially like that, He was all nice too! look at his older posts
junit0524

Pyre

ok ok ok

Post by junit0524 »

so i take it you liked the mod? lol
FinnyD

Post by FinnyD »

"From:
mmconhea

Post by mmconhea »

I can't seem to get the Size editor to work :(
"The application failed to initialize properly"
jkjk

Snitch! Critic

Post by jkjk »

(GT)Juggler wrote:pr sucks and the turrets suck - other than that, very cool mod.
Agreed. You should make the turret into another flying vehicle. New s/ts spawn pts would be good too for those spawn campers. The plane rocks and the sounds are a nice touch.
junit0524

Pyre

nothing

Post by junit0524 »

well i cant do anything about the turrets now, i already edited their models and shrunk their verticies so were stuck with that :x I really wanted turrets but making the ghost one was the only way. I thought about making them AI or automatic turrets. Shoot incoming banshees but that might make it too hard to dive bomb ill see what happens. Marines would be cool to add but i dont know what i would really do with them when you think about it. The plasma rifle does suck, deal with it. It was the only thing left and there was nothing to do with it. It shoots ghost bolts and it only works if your close to the target. If you dont like it that much just open it in hmt and edit the plasma rifle projectile yourself. This mod is already holding pretty much as much as it can before it crashes in game. I know because i tried replacing ghosts with covie turrets and it crached at the loading screen. This is it for the ww3.5 mod, i highly doubt any more updates. I might make some more mods tho. Who knows.
jkjk

Snitch! Critic

Post by jkjk »

oh well. i forgot this can't open in SE so we can't chg spawns :cry:
i'll balance the weapons
goatninja

Wordewatician 50

Re: ok ok ok

Post by goatninja »

junit0524 wrote:so i take it you liked the mod? lol
Loved it, it's great!!! Check jk's recomendations though, he really knows how to tweak maps for balance and fun!!!