Halo: Combat Truely Evolved

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files

How Is It For A First Time Mod?

Awsome!
No votes
Nice Job
13%
Pretty Good
50%
It Was Okay For A First Time
25%
It Was Horrible!
13%

Total votes: 8

guardian232

Halo: Combat Truely Evolved

Post by guardian232 »

This is a mod that I created when I first learned to mod HALO. It is for the level Halo because I thought that, being a level named after the game, it should be relativley fun. A couple days ago, I decided to tweak the gameplay and physics. The weapons have swapped projectiles. The pictures were taken with a digital camera and do the mod no justice. Everything looks better in gameplay. I changed the banshee's theme and projectiles so that it looks like a lifepod and fires stronger AR bullets or launches a frag grenade as a bomb. The assault rifle has a 3x scope and the pistol has an additional 10x scope. View the readme to get a more detailed description on the mod. Also included in the readme file are the directions on what to ftp and how to patch the mod.
This mod was designed to make the level a bit more challenging on any difficulty. I hope you like my mod and give me some feedback about it. Any suggestions to improve it are always welcome. You can reach me at [email protected] 8)
Attachments
Halo - Combat Truely Evolved.rar
Combat Truely Evolved Mod
(2.18 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
AR Projectile
AR Projectile
AR Projectile.jpg (140.28 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
Fuel Rod Pistol
Fuel Rod Pistol
Fuel Rod Pistol.jpg (165.73 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
Covenant SMG
Covenant SMG
Covenant SMG.jpg (141.41 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
Last edited by guardian232 on Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a romantic grunt

Post by a romantic grunt »

cool.. i might get it when i get my modded xbox for christmas.
vote me for prez :shock:
zX_Storm

Post by zX_Storm »

Yay for Halo 1 mods!!
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

Heh, good to see some people still working on Halo 1... My whole team left, so my mod I was working on got put on hold for a while... Good job, keep up the good work
guardian232

Post by guardian232 »

Hey thanks Wooden Dragon. Feedback on new halo 1 mods is rare, or so it seems. Just wondering, how did you make that picture or signature (whatever it is called) to be displayed by your name? Please email me or type a response in the post. Thanks! :D
thinkreddie

Post by thinkreddie »

CONGRADULATIONS!

lol, glad to see a new goy wanting halo 1 more then halo 2.... halo 2 SUCK HARD EGGS!!!!

lol, good for a first mod. my first mod was a projectile swap on bg...
DECOY wrote:I think everyone should broaden their horizons and learn to spam in a foreign language
Wooden Dragon

Post by Wooden Dragon »

How did I make it, or how did I get it in my signature? To make it you'll need photoshop.... to make it appear in your name just hos it somewhere and get the [img]tag%20thingy[/img]