camo skin for bg

Only Xbox NTSC maps should be submitted here! Do NOT post full maps, only PPF files
jake07777

Wordewatician 250

Post by jake07777 »

ya, I think your right. That camo I made isn't quite for Bloodgulch, so I made a mod with it at Sidewinder. Sorry if I caused you any trouble.
spizzlespee

Post by spizzlespee »

no problem, I checked out your mod i think if its the halo 2 sidwinder camo thing, and that wasnt what i thought you were talking about. So any way nice mod and thanks for feedback
jake07777

Wordewatician 250

Post by jake07777 »

well, that's a different version of camo that I made specificly for Sidewinder, and the the cyborg camo Idea I used on my Halo 2 with AI where I turned BloodGulch into Sidewinder, so it kinda works out as the same thing. So cyborg on BG and an Elite Special on SW.(with a few alteration)
(GT)Juggler

Revivalist Recreator

Post by (GT)Juggler »

jake r u just trying to up your post count or something? no offense but youve posted about 8 times in this one thread and it isnt even yours. Just b/c no one answered doesnt mean that no one tried ur camo idea. Maybe you should wait a second to see if someone responds before you click reply like a madman.

Just a thought. And ur second ai mod is good, btw.
jake07777

Wordewatician 250

Post by jake07777 »

thanx, sorry about the posts. posts end :NOW:
spizzlespee

Post by spizzlespee »

Actually he did strike up a conversation with me. What it was about though...we may never know...
spizzlespee

Post by spizzlespee »

any body wanna play this on xbc or whatever email me [email protected]