iTunes Bug?

Technical Chatter here.
MaestroMan

iTunes Bug?

Post by MaestroMan »

After downloading and installing iTunes 7 I repeatedly get an Error Report Message when trying to open it. I've tried repairing, remove/re-install, download again. Could it just be my computer or is there a bug in the iTnues download? I really can't see any possible reason why it wouldn't run.
THE-MASTER

Critic Trickster

Post by THE-MASTER »

Have you had previous versions installed correctly or have you not had it on your computer before?

What does the error message say? Have you tried googeling that error message to see if anyone else has had the same problem?
Now Playing:Image
Please contact me if the sig is over the limit with the title of the song, artist and album. :) Thanks!
Ace Space Race, Halo 3 player snapshot generator,Random Sig
MaestroMan

Post by MaestroMan »

It's the 'iTunes has encountered an error and needs to quit.' error. Where you get the option of sending an error report. iTunes used to run perfectly on the same computer, and I couldn't find a solution on google. I don't know, maybe my computer has had it.
bcnipod

Post by bcnipod »

do you have Quicktime updated too? I know at a certain point on the mac iTunes I needed a newer version of quicktime or I could not play movies I have bought.
Twitter: Dirk Gently | Major lulz
Mr. Brightside: Worst mod I've seen since 'Nam.
Website