Router

Technical Chatter here.
sniperwolf

Router

Post by sniperwolf »

My internet is acting really slow. on accident i had set up a gateway on my router and now my internet is really slow. i dont know how to fox it i cant disable it and i cant delete it so what do i do.i have a linksys wireless router and it worked fine but i had to ftp into my xbox so i looked around on how to change my router into static instead of DHCP and i accidently created the gateway. Now i dont know if that is the reason my internet is being really slow or if its another reason. PLZ help i need this fixed today or ASAP.thx in advance.
Dootuz

Re: Router

Post by Dootuz »

Try making it Dchip agian
Tural: Conversation over.
Sniper_Wolf

Post by Sniper_Wolf »

:wink:
IM me about modding and I'll hunt you down and suffocate you in your sleep.

:D I'm serious. :D
DWells55

Re: Router

Post by DWells55 »

sniperwolf wrote:My internet is acting really slow. on accident i had set up a gateway on my router and now my internet is really slow. i dont know how to fox it i cant disable it and i cant delete it so what do i do.i have a linksys wireless router and it worked fine but i had to ftp into my xbox so i looked around on how to change my router into static instead of DHCP and i accidently created the gateway. Now i dont know if that is the reason my internet is being really slow or if its another reason. PLZ help i need this fixed today or ASAP.thx in advance.
Okay, static IPs and such need to be configured on the device that you want to have a static IP. If you messed with your router and broke something, reset it to factory defaults.
Sniperwolf50

Post by Sniperwolf50 »

ok so how do i reset it to defualt? and ontop of that i cant access XBC for some reason it wont let me on.I really fucked up this time :(. btw this is sniperwolf the one who posted this i accidently replied to this on my seccond acount...ok so what do i do about the whole gateway thing?
*EDIT*
ok ppl for some reason everything is fixed. i didnt touch a thing and it fixed itself..now if only everything was nub proof like that :) ...