First model! Tommy Gun! Updated!!!! Now with AVI

This forum is for uploading new building blocks for maps such as tags and new models. Please do not post any copyrighted material (ie, models/textures from other games).
=Hunter=

Post by =Hunter= »

Much, much better. :D
I finally started releasing my works. After 2 and a half years. Pop by and try them out!
Please DON'T bug me with questions on how to do basic modding. The tutorials are there for a reason, although I will help if you absolutely need it. Also DON'T ask me about Halo 2 modding, my Xbox isn't even modded.
h2modmaster

Post by h2modmaster »

=Hunter= wrote:Much, much better. :D
... no critism? Please?

Also, just added a AVI on front page. I love Anim8or!
Respect not the man who makes 100 mod in 1 hour, but respect the man who makes 1 mod in 100 hours!
Violence isn't the answer; it's the question, and the answer is yes
=Hunter=

Post by =Hunter= »

More detail, but you've pinned the shape this time around, which is the most important thing. No good having an incredibly detailed model if people can't tell what the hell it is ;)
I finally started releasing my works. After 2 and a half years. Pop by and try them out!
Please DON'T bug me with questions on how to do basic modding. The tutorials are there for a reason, although I will help if you absolutely need it. Also DON'T ask me about Halo 2 modding, my Xbox isn't even modded.
xXtR1Xm1Xx

Recreator

Post by xXtR1Xm1Xx »

Yeah bitch. Time for some real Scar Face.
Click here for something you might like
Last edited by xXtR1Xm1Xx on Wed May 2, 1992 3:40 pm; edited 2,500 times in total
h2modmaster

Post by h2modmaster »

=Hunter= wrote:More detail, but you've pinned the shape this time around, which is the most important thing. No good having an incredibly detailed model if people can't tell what the hell it is ;)
Well, also if you add too much detail Halo would crap itself trying to fit it into gameplay. I'm kind more on the side of game models than just for show models
Respect not the man who makes 100 mod in 1 hour, but respect the man who makes 1 mod in 100 hours!
Jsk1610

Re: First model! Tommy Gun! Updated!!!! Now with AVI

Post by Jsk1610 »

h2modmaster wrote: If anyone could put it in the game(not sized right), it would be much appreciated
I can get it in game today if you want.
EDIT: Done. Here is the .map. I'm pretty sure that it works although I haven't had enough time to test it. It'll probably come out black too unless you skinned the assault rifle because that's just how macs are. Remember I didn't make this model, you did. I only injected it for you.
Attachments
sidewinder.map.zip
(5.89 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
=Hunter=

Post by =Hunter= »

h2modmaster wrote:
=Hunter= wrote:More detail, but you've pinned the shape this time around, which is the most important thing. No good having an incredibly detailed model if people can't tell what the hell it is ;)
Well, also if you add too much detail Halo would crap itself trying to fit it into gameplay. I'm kind more on the side of game models than just for show models
Halo can handle up to 6000 polygons on a weapon, no sweat. Never fear, go for your life and just keep it below 6000. :D
Jsk1610

Post by Jsk1610 »

eh.. Hello? I just put it in halo for you guys...
h2modmaster

Post by h2modmaster »

Argh this is PC isn't it? I don't have PC... yet. Maybe for Halo 1 or 2 for xbox?
Jsk1610

Post by Jsk1610 »

Yeah, this is for pc/mac.. Sorry :P . Anyways, I tested it out and it doesn't work so it's fine.