[MODEL] German Sniper rifle

This forum is for uploading new building blocks for maps such as tags and new models. Please do not post any copyrighted material (ie, models/textures from other games).
RaVNzCRoFT

Grunge Pyre

Post by RaVNzCRoFT »

Kodiak, so you don't like Hunter. Who cares?

The fact of the matter is that he's a much better modeler than you are. Listen to him. Stop calling people stupid. If you're not going to read the plane modeling tutorial and actually learn from it, then you're the stupid one here.
Explosive American

Post by Explosive American »

He said he read the tutorial.
Current Projects:
M-42 Cannon
=Hunter=

Post by =Hunter= »

[XMG]Kodiak wrote:hunter, my business is not your concern. if you want me to stop modeling, come to my house and stop me ( good luck, im 6'3 and im 14 years old) anyway, i will continue to practice and i will listen to peoples advice. except i wont listen to your advice hunter.
Threats over the interwebs! OH NOES!

Dude, grow up, PLEASE. And in any case, 6' +/- a few inches and 17 in a week. So I wouldn't be making threats.

Look, I linked you to tutorials. I told you what I thought was wrong with it, and how you can improve it by taking up plane modeling. So my standards are probably really high, so what, it's because I talk a lot to Snaf and Tweek and occasionally Katarn, and their standards have rubbed off on me. If you can't take advice, you'll never get any better, and that'll be your loss.
I finally started releasing my works. After 2 and a half years. Pop by and try them out!
Please DON'T bug me with questions on how to do basic modding. The tutorials are there for a reason, although I will help if you absolutely need it. Also DON'T ask me about Halo 2 modding, my Xbox isn't even modded.
RA1N THE ELITE

Critic Trickster

Post by RA1N THE ELITE »

=Hunter= wrote:
[XMG]Kodiak wrote:hunter, my business is not your concern. if you want me to stop modeling, come to my house and stop me ( good luck, im 6'3 and im 14 years old) anyway, i will continue to practice and i will listen to peoples advice. except i wont listen to your advice hunter.
Threats over the interwebs! OH NOES!

Dude, grow up, PLEASE. And in any case, 6' +/- a few inches and 17 in a week. So I wouldn't be making threats.

Look, I linked you to tutorials. I told you what I thought was wrong with it, and how you can improve it by taking up plane modeling. So my standards are probably really high, so what, it's because I talk a lot to Snaf and Tweek and occasionally Katarn, and their standards have rubbed off on me. If you can't take advice, you'll never get any better, and that'll be your loss.
omg a threat. lol. kodiak dont get pissed dude. hunter sounds rude but hes trying to help. also where can i find ur tutorials at hunter? i need to learn to model better.
The Elites cannot be stopped.
=Hunter=

Post by =Hunter= »

I fail at explaining things... those are Katarn's and Ishi's tuts :P

Right here.
I finally started releasing my works. After 2 and a half years. Pop by and try them out!
Please DON'T bug me with questions on how to do basic modding. The tutorials are there for a reason, although I will help if you absolutely need it. Also DON'T ask me about Halo 2 modding, my Xbox isn't even modded.
=sw=warlord

Post by =sw=warlord »

oh scarey a 14 yr old whos so tall he dosnt have enough to grow some balls...
heres a little advice.
if you wish to make models of that caliber dont make custom ones go into halopc remodeling at least then you have a very good reason to make models like that if you insist on making custom models though read some tutorials or AT LEAST listen to peoples advice such as =hunter='s he knows what hes doing if you listen you will too soon enough btw threatening people over the net just shows how insecure you really are the fact you everyone knows that you know they dont know hwere you live means you could give em anytype of threat and it wouldnt matter the point is carry on being a ignorant lamb and you will be roasted and have mint sauce put on you.
Explosive American

Post by Explosive American »

Someone should just give this guy a reason to stop insulting, rather than insulting him and continuing the vicious cycle...
Current Projects:
M-42 Cannon
=sw=warlord

Post by =sw=warlord »

Explosive American wrote:Someone should just give this guy a reason to stop insulting, rather than insulting him and continuing the vicious cycle...
isnt that what i just did by saying to stop the attitude and listen then he could make bettter models or if he wants to continue he could do pc remodels....
RA1N THE ELITE

Critic Trickster

Post by RA1N THE ELITE »

well u just said he didnt have balls so thats kinda insulting him. anyways thanx hunter im gonna try my luck at some models.
[XMG]Kodiak

Wordewatician 100

Post by [XMG]Kodiak »

im pissed with hunter because he took such an aggressive stance with me. I know he is trying to help, but i cant help being agressive towards him. lets bury the hatchet hunter, ok? also, i tried pc remodeling, and you just cant get what you want from it. there is more freedom in custom modeling. now ive strted using wings 3d, and i am going to maybe try modeling vehicles, and see if i am any better at that. and btw, i have read all of the tutorials hunter has linked. i just didnt admit it.
Visit My Clan Site!
z7.invisionfree.com/battlevalve
=Hunter=

Post by =Hunter= »

Yeah, brutally honest is probably the best way to describe me :roll: If you're modeling guns, though, plane modeling is the way to go. I've seen people acheive excellent results using other methods, but plane modeling is quick, easy, and efficient. I'm still learning to plane model (I used to spline model), but when it's used by a master like Snaf, cooldude or Katarn, the results are spectacular.
RA1N THE ELITE

Critic Trickster

Post by RA1N THE ELITE »

yea katarn's tut is very helpful. heres what i got using it. XM8, SHarpshooter variant.