Blind Wolf

Post maps and mods for Halo CE here.
warlord

Re: nah

Post by warlord »

jackson117 wrote:actally your wrong the blind wolfs code and all the other dinosaurs code are all done and correct with attack patterns and ai but since halo 2 was nearly at the relarse date bungie had to not put the juggernaunt or dinosaurs into the game.

so the only reason we couldn,t get the dinos on the xbox was because you need a bit of hex or hmtish tool
No.
YOU are wrong the dinosaurs and blindwolfs were going to be in halo 1 not halo 2 and bungie had troubles getting the ai/vehicle code to work properly.
SHOUTrvb wrote:I'm in love with Tural, but I keep having all these negative discussions with him.
A tribute to Veegie by Atty
jackson117

Post by jackson117 »

nah thier in halo 2 see for your self so. you r wrong im sorry yes they were ment for halo 1 but thier code is in halo 2.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_Dinosaurs

yes there is a ingame pic of them in halo 2 and halo 1 but i can not see thier code on anywhere in hmt.

so where r the dinos are they in halo 1 or 2 well the answer is both of them the blind wolfs r in halo 2 and the rest of the dinosaurs r in halo 1
warlord

Post by warlord »

jackson117 wrote:nah thier in halo 2 see for your self so. you r wrong im sorry yes they were ment for halo 1 but thier code is in halo 2.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_Dinosaurs

yes there is a ingame pic of them in halo 2 and halo 1 but i can not see thier code on anywhere in hmt.

so where r the dinos are they in halo 1 or 2 well the answer is both of them the blind wolfs r in halo 2 and the rest of the dinosaurs r in halo 1
Listen you foolish infidel...those birds are NOT the ones in the 2001 halo trailer ive got the CD with all the original halo videos and artwork that bungie sold just after halo 1 came out for xbox...
They were not for halo 2 due to the fact they couldnt get them in halo 1 and reason suggests they didnt want to alter the gameplay of the gae by adding ai/vehicle hybrids.
in short you wouldnt see them in either halo games code full stop.
SHOUTrvb wrote:I'm in love with Tural, but I keep having all these negative discussions with him.
Covenant_Engineer

Wordewatician 50

Post by Covenant_Engineer »

Well guess that ends the arguement...... but to put in ai / vehicle hybrids IDK if it ever been done before which would give the whole reason why it was hard for bungie to do it. I would think it be quite easy but I guess not....... still you think they would leave the codes in halo 1 so that the community could have a crack at it who knows maybe someone could of figured it out I mean some of us have more spare time.... and no deadlines to figure it out. Just saying it would be more helpfull to bungie if they did.
warlord

Post by warlord »

Covenant_Engineer wrote:***
There was no modding community for halo when the xbox halo game came out so no they wouldnt have left the code there and the game everyone got was no where near like the halo game that showed the ai/vehicle hybrids.
Covenant_Engineer

Wordewatician 50

But, from what i know they left the covenant Engineer actor varients...... which I cant find......

The engineers remind me alot of the flood lol

and i never wrote *** ......... o.O
warlord

Post by warlord »

Covenant_Engineer wrote:But, from what i know they left the covenant Engineer actor varients...... which I cant find......

The engineers remind me alot of the flood lol

and i never wrote *** ......... o.O
They left the engineers in the silent cartographer as it was going to be ingame but they decided they didnt really have much gameplay value so they didnt bother putting them into the levels scenario.
Covenant_Engineer

Wordewatician 50

LoL

I dont think they had much "ingame play" in the books either LoL but they like to fix stuff O.o
jackson117

Post by jackson117 »

hey listern you barbraiens and warlord plz work on the sequel to the dalek mod or make a cybermen mod

but listern the dinosaurs most of them are in halo 1 but thier code is offline and couldn't of be in the game or appear on the halo tools unless the code was modded for halo 2 for the blind wolf again you would need to find its code and mod it but you would need a good team of modders and coders and still i think bungie would put a stop to your mod so lets just leave it and see what happens who knows someone could make a jurassic park mod
Covenant_Engineer

Wordewatician 50

Ha ha you think improving halo would be a good thing honestly if someone fixed the blind wold so it worked right and added machine guns that the ai could use and the player that rides it could use..... cause honestly the blind wolf sounds more like a human based creature not alien, kinda like a mutated small dinosaur! Still I think it be cool if someone could fix it so that it works like that O.o
jackson117

Post by jackson117 »

ok lets make a mod team to put back the dinosaurs into halo and the blind wolf into halo 2 we split into two teams

team 1 will be in charge of halo 1 pc modding of the dinosaurs.

team 2 will be in charge of halo 2 vista modding of the blind wolf

i will not be leader since i am not that smart but i am good at getting infomation of the dinosaurs.

should we make a mod group.?????
Covenant_Engineer

Wordewatician 50

That sounds good but since blind wolf was also for halo 1 shouldn't some people try putting them into halo 1 too?
jackson117

Post by jackson117 »

maybe but halo 2 blind wolf i think is a hybird with biped and vehicle
Covenant_Engineer

Wordewatician 50

maybe but is that fact or hypothasis?