Hugeass_fixed

Post maps and mods for Halo CE here.
adolif

Literarian 100

Hugeass_fixed

Post by adolif »

I noticed that hugeass has compatibility problems on many pc's (no, not just mine), including:

-being in the maps folder but not found on the "select map" list for creating games.
-When you try to jion a server with hugeass and you have a copy of it, it says "unable to jion the game server!"

This is a basic compatibility fix, not a mod.

It is slightly modified, though.

Custom commands that you can access through devmode (each can only be used once):

Wake Day

Returns to daytime mode from nighttime mode.

Wake Night

Visa Versa.

Wake Kill_All

Kills all players in server including you. Won't gain you any points or score, so no benifit for you in winnning terms. Meant as a revenge device meant for a*sholes on the web who betray teams, kill too much, or are just plain old mean.

Wake Kill(#) (Examples: wake kill1, wake kill2, wake kill15, etc.)
Kills the player of the number ID used after "kill." Notice how 0 = host and 15 = maximum last jioner, meaning there is no 16, istead is represented by 15. Won't gain you any points or score, so no benifit for you in winnning terms. Meant as a revenge device meant for a*sholes on the web who betray teams, kill too much, or are just plain old mean.

There are also two automatic scripts that are always active and one will check for deathless player enabled, and if it is, will kill ALL players and tell you not to cheat. The second script does the same but with bump possession.

The map is protected for aditional info.

Enjoy Hugeass, people who couldn't play it before!!!! 8D

*getting link, brb*

Thanks to original hugeass author:
Tiamat

http://files.filefront.com//;8379816;;/
Attachments
hugey.jpg
hugey.jpg (32.29 KiB) Viewed 761 times
-Adolif
http://adomods.tk
I like pie.
M9 HE-DP Grenade

Post by M9 HE-DP Grenade »

Hey, that looks cool. But the only problem is that the host might use the kill_player commands to be cheap, instead of using them to get back at the tkers/morons. Still a good idea, though.

EDIT: I found a problem with the wake kill command. It only seems to work once. I keep trying it on myself and nothing happens.
Dead Killa \ D

Post by Dead Killa \ D »

seems ok
link816 says:your crazy about those jeely beans arent you?
=EP Killa says: welll, um yes i love them YUK BUTTER SCOTCH
adolif

Literarian 100

Post by adolif »

EDIT: I found a problem with the wake kill command. It only seems to work once. I keep trying it on myself and nothing happens.
It is slightly modified, though.

Custom commands that you can access through devmode (each can only be used once):
Yes
-Adolif
http://adomods.tk
I like pie.
M9 HE-DP Grenade

Post by M9 HE-DP Grenade »

Oh sorry, I must have missed that part. Anyways, good idea for getting rid of annoying people.