some guns for halo 2 xbox

Post your pics of mods in beta, or pictures that do not have a mod associated with them.

do you like it??

yes
40%
no
No votes
okay
40%
mexico
20%

Total votes: 5

ham soulo

some guns for halo 2 xbox

Post by ham soulo »

its been so long. last few models i have done was when i was a skid, im still one now but a bit better. rate them plaz. hopefully i will have these in a game soon can't test them because i don't have my old xbox.

[click to enlarge]

M4

Desert Eagle
[RR]RedRene

Post by [RR]RedRene »

M4! I like it, but it look's like the Desert Eagle need's some more work.
CDK908

Post by CDK908 »

i forgot what you call it but that triangle near the start of the barrow looks a bit off. it doesn't blend with the gun for some reason.
Signature over file size limit of 75kb, please read the rules.
Don't Cry Just Go Die!
Andrew Jackson wrote:I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.
ham soulo

Post by ham soulo »

yeah on the deagle i just made that in school. its not done. i kinda f it up. i have to drag the top to the bottom. i mad the gun as a sollid mass(try not to do that) and i put the triangl box in and i needed the original top part to be smaller so i squished it. thats why those triangles look out of whack. and on the m4, i had an iron sight i made a super long time ago and im to lazy to make a new one.
Evilsnowflakes

Connoisseur

Post by Evilsnowflakes »

Can we see some wire frame pictures or some non textured ones.
Remember, Violence is always the answer.
Caboose{SE}

Post by Caboose{SE} »

Box + Picture material does not count as getting better, try again. This time use a tutorial.
L33T Ev0lu7i0n: poor aids have l33t
L33T Ev0lu7i0n: 100000 aids each year
L33T Ev0lu7i0n: die from l33t
ham soulo

Post by ham soulo »

wow.im sorry o god of the models i didn't mean to affend you by my attempt at model making. next time ill just make a flat gun and call it good. so roster + sucker= you. o well its only milk shape im sorry i don't feel like using a way more complex modeling complex. or copying some jackholes tut. and btw http://www.3d-resources.com/milkshape_3 ... orial.html

yeah its pretty common tut but hey, why live following a manuscript when you can write your own. ill never dishonor you again o model god.
Caboose{SE}

Post by Caboose{SE} »

Don't be a prick. I'm telling you like it is. You don't like it then don't post your work here, especially if your work is half assed. If that's your tutorial, don't care. That is not how you model properly. Why follow other work? Because other people are right and you are quite wrong. So either grow up and accept the fact that it's bad or stop posting your work.
L33T Ev0lu7i0n: poor aids have l33t
L33T Ev0lu7i0n: 100000 aids each year
L33T Ev0lu7i0n: die from l33t