Upcoming Mod (Maybe)

Post your pics of mods in beta, or pictures that do not have a mod associated with them.

Should I keep working on it?

Yes
100%
Nope
No votes

Total votes: 4

nickadamz
Readers Club

Upcoming Mod (Maybe)

Post by nickadamz »

This is something small ive been working on im thinking of a cool ctf game type on coagulation complete with man cannons and 3volved weapons with a pelican and atv made by Doorm4n now time for the pictures:

Here you can see the pelican and in the back round theres an air base i have a teleporter to go up there and the flag for ctf is up there (green for some reason? :? )

Again the pelican and the base in the backround

In Amber Clad overhead of the map

Base entrances have awning over top of the bases

Pelican with scorpian stuck at back which is like an all around gun

Banshee is on top of the base now and atv will be in its old spot

Hope you like what im working on got lots more planned if anyone can help me with my problem pm me or leave a comment on this post.

UPDATE: More pics gonna come tomorrow
Rockymods

Wordewatician 500

Post by Rockymods »

Looks like it has potential, keep at it!
The green is caused by the lightmap I believe.
nickadamz
Readers Club

Post by nickadamz »

how would i get rid of the green im sort of a nub and if anyone has a good atv could i please use it in my mod i would like a custom collision but dont think anyone has posted an atv with one yet
kibito87

Stylist Connoisseur Advisor Bloodhound
Droplet Articulatist 500

Post by kibito87 »

nickadamz wrote:how would i get rid of the green im sort of a nub and if anyone has a good atv could i please use it in my mod i would like a custom collision but dont think anyone has posted an atv with one yet
For your first question...you can go the not so good way and null the maps lightmap...or get in contact with headshotmasta. I believe he found a way to make the green not so apparent.

For your second question, check out 3volved. Team Ace Mods has an ATV they may lend you... Talk to Darkshall errr...Argon I believe his name is.
nickadamz
Readers Club

Post by nickadamz »

hmm ive already asked Argon for the ATV but he sorta said no lol but ive asked doorm4n for his atv and he said i can use it but its got the warthog collision whats cool is that you can have a passenger on the back and ive moved around the base but i dont know if the green is still there really ill have a check later if anyone wants to try what ive done so far go look in modding discussion.
antszy101

Stylist Critic

Post by antszy101 »

I beleive that if you use containment's lightmap the green goes away. If you search in the Halo 2 tutorials database, I think there's something there too.
newbymodder

Blacksmith Articulatist 500

Post by newbymodder »

ya use containments lightmap don't worry about the textures like some of the older tut's say nice work with the peli i say keep this mod going 8)
Join Halo 2.5, Can't stop never stop modding halo 2 http://www.halo25.co.nr/