[WIP] Tactical Warfare Mod

Post your pics of mods in beta, or pictures that do not have a mod associated with them.
Elite_Green_Devils

[WIP] Tactical Warfare Mod

Post by Elite_Green_Devils »

ok, heres the situation. so far its only me,developer and pepsi711 working on it. Pepsis and developers work isn't in these pics, but i still think its good. also, i need someone to take pics of the mod as we go along, for i can only get the pics of the joiner-friendly trial version. ok here it the info on the mod(s) its/themselves.

Code: Select all

The Tactical Warfare Mod has been in progress for more than 2 months. There are two versions of this mod. there is Tactical Winter, the halo pc version that that is the main mod. And there is the Tactical Wars Mod, which the pics are currently displaying. 

Tactical Winter is meant to add a soldiers feel to halo. almost all weapons are semi-auto, more accuracy in the weapons, and evened out weapon damages.  The Tac rifle, is more powerful than the pistol, as it packs a larger round. 

The pistol, now using a smaller and less lethal caliber, and is now a true sidearm.

M-495 Anti-Materiel Sniper SYSTEM is a redefined sniper, more powerful than the S2AM Sniper due to a heavier .60 Caliber* round, can easily  penetrate and overcharged* spartan's  shields yet might have trouble killing the spartan with a single round.

Tactical Wars is to be a Fast Paced joiner friendly trial version of Tactical Winter with much of the same things.

the .60 caliber is a futuristic round, duh.
by overcharged i don't mean the power up, but the setting in gameplay settings.
and the new suit(not just the helmet) is definitely not finished, as it still needs to be skinned, the rest of the suit modeled, and the helmet finished.
Attachments
75% finished tac rifle...
75% finished tac rifle...
near fished tac rifle.JPG (29.78 KiB) Viewed 463 times
the new team mate identifier. because most of the people that play team games are tired of seeing that old green thing.
the new team mate identifier. because most of the people that play team games are tired of seeing that old green thing.
new team identifier.JPG (3.91 KiB) Viewed 468 times
TAC rifle NOT FINISHED
TAC rifle NOT FINISHED
Tac rfile.JPG (38.34 KiB) Viewed 651 times
new sniper NOT FINISHED
new sniper NOT FINISHED
sniper.JPG (30.93 KiB) Viewed 649 times
new helmet.
new helmet.
new helmet..JPG (4.19 KiB) Viewed 647 times
Last edited by Elite_Green_Devils on Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pepsi wrote:when converting CE>PC, HEK is like a catholic girl which needs alot of coaxing to get there, but harbinger is like a hot red head always willing to go
I'm Back, Baby!
jackson117

Post by jackson117 »

WTF lol too lazy to write anything here huh how well i might die
CabooseJr

Bloodhound Connoisseur Blacksmith Grunge
Mad Hatter

Post by CabooseJr »

jackson117 wrote:WTF lol too lazy to write anything here huh how well i might die
If you were too lazy to post something, why did you even post?

Keep working on that spartan helmet, I like the concept.
Elite_Green_Devils

if you want you can help by putting sketches on this thread for me to consider. even sketch the skin if you want.
Pepsi wrote:when converting CE>PC, HEK is like a catholic girl which needs alot of coaxing to get there, but harbinger is like a hot red head always willing to go
I'm Back, Baby!
youhoo7

Post by youhoo7 »

sniper is ok i guess, helmet needs some work, (some= i meant alot)
and yes it is a good concept, when i saw it i started kinda thinking of one of those new halo 3 spartan suits
We
Elite_Green_Devils

actually, this helmet is supposed to be called (in my mind) a MJOLNIR Light Assault Armor IX(MLAA9). and also, i found this
Mjolnir, or Thor's Hammer, is an ancient Norse symbol, a stylized representation of the legendary magical weapon of the Norse God Thor. "Mjolnir" means "lightning," and symbolized the God's power over Thunder and Lightning. The Hammer Mjolnir was said to always return after it had been thrown.
as in the books, the saying is " Spartans Never Die* despite the fact that they do. anyways, helmet is not finished, as stated earlier. it WILL NOT be a crappy, " I need the model to be good and don't care about the skin" model, but will have as much detail as possible, with it looking nice and un-stretched, with full movement. this has had about 32 sketches on the helmet alone, but I want it to be something that the people that will be playing will like, not just me. so please, before the armor is finished, GIVE ME ARMOR SKETCHES! also, i am thinking about editing the covenant weapons, but have no knowledge of plasma/energy weapons. just projectiles. so submit ideas for covenant weapons as well.
I'm Back, Baby!