Elephant war [beta]

Forge maps and variants for Halo 3.
ILLFORAKILL

Elephant war [beta]

Post by ILLFORAKILL »

this is my first map. it is a battlefield on sandtrap with two armored elephants. it also has other vehicals as well. here is the map download: http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx ... d=32596303 and here is the game variant: http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx ... d=32598881 NOTE: AS THIS IS A BETA THERE ARE STILL MINOR BUGS! I WILL FIX THEM! AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS MAP. pictures: http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/Scree ... 20A%20KILL it is hard to really take pictures of this map. but i tried. let me explain the pictures. each elephant is filled with a sniper, rocket launchers, sparten laser, smg, that one other laser gun thing, and shot gun. this map is best to be played with big teams. one of my favorite things to do is raid the other teams elephant while there both by each other. this map is very fun if you enjoy these things. and there are large explosions in there. i still dont know if i should leave them there. in the next map i will make little "bases" in a way, where your team can get off the elephant and reload. the game variant is a one respawn type of game. so be on your toes. if your not, you'll be watching your teamates till the next round. this adds a more funner and real feel to this game. also there are two hornets by the elephants. you can have a dog fight or destroy the other teams elephant. but be warned: if you die, your done for the round. so be sure that you are a good pilot. one last thing, enjoy the map :D
Last edited by ILLFORAKILL on Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lechatsauvage

Post by lechatsauvage »

screenshots please :)
guysullavin

Post by guysullavin »

eww... fileshare photos... eww...

its an interesting idea, but please, please avoid the all-cap sentences! BAH!
Not Removing until Prototype comes out. Started 1/7/2009
obj1: DUDE'S GOT A POINT....I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY....HELL WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
waev: caps lock might
TheEazyB

Post by TheEazyB »

I think having a beta of your forge variant is pointless. Forge mode allows up to 8 players, just test it in there.
They cant keep a good man down
Always keep a smile when them want see me frown
They will never ever take I&I crown
Corvette19

Snitch!

Post by Corvette19 »

TheEazyB wrote:I think having a beta of your forge variant is pointless. Forge mode allows up to 8 players, just test it in there.
QFT

Also, this seems to be actually pretty nice. Finish it up, correct your grammar, and you should be doing well.
Xfire = corvette19
WaeV wrote:Mess around with stuff, make exceptions, get messy! Do something we've never seen before.
TheEazyB

Post by TheEazyB »

Corvette19 wrote:
TheEazyB wrote:I think having a beta of your forge variant is pointless. Forge mode allows up to 8 players, just test it in there.
QFT

Also, this seems to be actually pretty nice. Finish it up, correct your grammar, and you should be doing well.
I was giving my opinion on it. It tends to be expected when you create a thread about your map, that it would be ok for people to tell you what they think and what to improve on.
They cant keep a good man down
Always keep a smile when them want see me frown
They will never ever take I&I crown