SkyComplex

Forge maps and variants for Halo 3.
xptoast

Articulatist 100

SkyComplex

Post by xptoast »

This map has two distinctive features to it. One is a three story building. The other is a two floored parking garage with tunnels build in.

The main building has three entrances. One is hard to get to. The other two are easy access. You have multiple weapons in this level but spread out nicely to make it simple and not too cluttered as some maps are.

Download Here
Video

Weapons List
Rocket
Sniper Rifle
Maulers
Plasma rifles
Carbine
Shotguns
Battle Rifles
SMGs
Flamethrower…no it doesn’t get abused
Sword…on a large timer to prevent sword whores

Vehicles
1 Warthog (Gauss)
2 Mongooses

Most game types will work on this map. Tested game types include: Slayer, Assault, and CTF. Zombies, Territories, and KOTH are also setup.

Download Here
Video
My current personal sig is discontinued for the purpose of more important things. Click DONATE to save halomods to be directed to halomods main page where the paypal button is to donate.
Want a cool t-shirt? Here they are.
guysullavin

Post by guysullavin »

why is it you always amaze me? :D
Not Removing until Prototype comes out. Started 1/7/2009
obj1: DUDE'S GOT A POINT....I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A TRY....HELL WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
waev: caps lock might
xptoast

Articulatist 100

Post by xptoast »

I try very hard to come up with amazing ideas and complete them as such. I am glad that you like my work so much. It sort of makes it all worth while when someone enjoys my maps as you do :D

I greatly appreciate it.
My current personal sig is discontinued for the purpose of more important things. Click DONATE to save halomods to be directed to halomods main page where the paypal button is to donate.
Want a cool t-shirt? Here they are.
hyyo

wow

Post by hyyo »

Dude this is awsome, not gunna lie either, very elaborate, looks like it took you a while tho :wink:
CDK908

Post by CDK908 »

lol looks tight. i might beable to do that if i was patient...anyway i like smaller map with high population. you must really be patient. nice work.
Signature over file size limit of 75kb, please read the rules.
Don't Cry Just Go Die!
Andrew Jackson wrote:I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.
bballaplaya4life

Post by bballaplaya4life »

Great work.
Senor_Grunt: Okay, so, I was playing CoD4 earlier, and about 30 minutes into playing, the screen went black, then flashed, then the 360 gave me red rings. Only, they weren't rings, they were half of the ring. Like, only two of the controller light thingies were light up red. WTF does this mean? Like seriously. My 360 still works, but it does that like once every week at the least, and it's getting annoying getting to round 16 in the zombie mode for CoD5 (so totally not bragging ), then suddenly blacking out. :[
tucker933: Pour some liquid nitrogen on it.