Assault v3

Forge maps and variants for Halo 3.
bballaplaya4life

Assault v3

Post by bballaplaya4life »

I did not name this map Assault because it was made for assault, just because I couldn't think of a good name.

This map has a fighting arena in the middle. At both of the starting points there is a staircase to this arena and an entrance to the underground tunnel. This map supports all gametypes.

This map was made by me, wade FaN 3, with help from xCELLMASTER117x

Weapons on map:
2 brute shots
4 plasma rifles
Many battle rifles
1 needler
2 carbines
2 sentinels
2 maulers

Power Weapons:
1 sniper rifle
1 energy sword

Equipment on map:
4 plasma gernades
3 deployable covers
3 bubble shields
1 active camo

Pics:

Slideshow

Overview of top arena

Tunnel Entrance

Tunnel Overview

[url=http://[www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/screenshot_v ... d=20708341]Tunnel Entrance 2[/url]

Active Camo

Tell me what you think.

Download
Senor_Grunt: Okay, so, I was playing CoD4 earlier, and about 30 minutes into playing, the screen went black, then flashed, then the 360 gave me red rings. Only, they weren't rings, they were half of the ring. Like, only two of the controller light thingies were light up red. WTF does this mean? Like seriously. My 360 still works, but it does that like once every week at the least, and it's getting annoying getting to round 16 in the zombie mode for CoD5 (so totally not bragging ), then suddenly blacking out. :[
tucker933: Pour some liquid nitrogen on it.
bballaplaya4life

Post by bballaplaya4life »

Hey I made a slideshow so it is easier to view the pics. They're a little small because everytime I try to resize an image when I upload it, it stays the same size. If anyone could help me with this that would be great.
Senor_Grunt: Okay, so, I was playing CoD4 earlier, and about 30 minutes into playing, the screen went black, then flashed, then the 360 gave me red rings. Only, they weren't rings, they were half of the ring. Like, only two of the controller light thingies were light up red. WTF does this mean? Like seriously. My 360 still works, but it does that like once every week at the least, and it's getting annoying getting to round 16 in the zombie mode for CoD5 (so totally not bragging ), then suddenly blacking out. :[
tucker933: Pour some liquid nitrogen on it.