Removing Grav lifts

Discussion about modding Halo 3.
MCP

Removing Grav lifts

Post by MCP »

I'm working on a map called "Grounded" it is a variant of Valhalla without grav lifts or flying vehicles. Also the wraith, ghosts and choppers are removed. I want to edit the map and either completely delete or move the 4 man cannons under water. They are not listed in the forge 2.4 object list so Idk what to do. I saw the modded snowbound that someone managed to remove the 4 shield doors on so I'm hoping you could maybe help me do the same things with the grav lifts.

Also, are plasma rifles possible on avalanche?

Edit-
Also is the cov_defender vehicle on snowbound the turrets. I'm trying to move them underground but it won't work.
ImpactPro

Re: Removing Grav lifts

Post by ImpactPro »

The grav lifts are bulit into the .map and cannot be removed by forge. You could have the map overload on start by having a bunch of "trash" spawn at the start.
MCP

Post by MCP »

The shield doors on snowbound were built into the map to but they were removed. How was that done?
I can just put a invisible wall on top of the grav lift but I would prefer to have them moved.
xbox

Blacksmith

Post by xbox »

You can't remove the actual scenery/BSP object, but you can probably move or delete the actual mancannon part that shoots you off.
Just search around in the usermap and find them.