Just the little things.

Discussion about modding Halo 3.
Shadow LAG
Readers Club

Articulatist 500

Just the little things.

Post by Shadow LAG »

Well this should be common sense to most people, however I thought I would give it a shot. I went ahead and loaded a halo 3 beta save under halo 3 it showed up and could be selected however gave a nice "older version" error message. Too bad :S.

Well anyway I posted this for the sake of saving other people time.
Long live Detox
Long live leo
Long live the trust.

Sticking it to the man since 16 Jun 2005
Anthony

Translator Connoisseur New Age ONI

Post by Anthony »

lol

im sure theres a flag saying what version of the game its for... you should try and make a gamesave with the same settings and compare them if you need help let me know
Shadow LAG
Readers Club

Articulatist 500

Post by Shadow LAG »

Thanks for the help but I don't think it would do much good considering the saves are heavily encrypted via cpu key. or would it not effect the signature? Unlikely but who knows. Mind helping with the signature if that is the case? I want to see how a few things behave in the halo3 final environment. Even THEN the byte sizes are different so we are looking at pretty big IFs.

Check slot 4
http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileS ... ad0w%20LAG
Long live Detox
Long live leo
Long live the trust.

Sticking it to the man since 16 Jun 2005
Anthony

Translator Connoisseur New Age ONI

Post by Anthony »

Shadow LAG wrote:Thanks for the help but I don't think it would do much good considering the saves are heavily encrypted via cpu key. or would it not effect the signature? Unlikely but who knows. Mind helping with the signature if that is the case? I want to see how a few things behave in the halo3 final environment. Even THEN the byte sizes are different so we are looking at pretty big IFs.

Check slot 4
http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileS ... ad0w%20LAG
its not encrypted, but it is signed. and no i cant help with that sorry