Bank Robbery

General discussion of Halo 3.
RandomBlueDude

Bank Robbery

Post by RandomBlueDude »

Well I'm making a machinma for Halo 3.

Theme:
Well I had an idea a few weeks back on how to use a map I made for assault. So this is a bank robbery in Halo 3 and it is about a group of criminals that rob a bank and eventually end up under seige in a bunker by the SWAT Team.

Cast:
I have at least 8 people who can be in it. Some may not be on for the weekend in question.
I was hoping for atleast 14 people for the inital episode but there could be less in the next few episodes.

So far I have 4 out of 6 robbers, 2 out of 6 cops and 0 out of 4 bank employees.(Yes I know that's only 6 but two aren't sure yet of what to be)

I also need a person who can record using a good quailty capture card for atleast an hour and a half.

Suggestions for future season

I have ideas for a second season but if anyone would like to post their ideas, leave them here or PM me.

Ending Comments
My GT is Koriatou please send me a friend request with your username here on HaloMods if I don't send you one.
xbox

Blacksmith

Post by xbox »

I'll be a cop or a robber.
Also, check you pm's.
[IA]Paul

Enthraller

Post by [IA]Paul »

For one, I don't think you need all of them in one shot. If you do, change it; it's an ambition that's very hard to satisfy. You might only need six in all.
Proclaimer001 wrote:It's going to take more than one drunk prostitiute to bring down ShamWoW Guy!
This thread is why 14-year-olds are looked down on on the internet.
Themandyou

Post by Themandyou »

Also, you should think about filming some of it on local, so the bank employees dont have guns.
RandomBlueDude

Post by RandomBlueDude »

Already looking after the no weapon thing.
A noob modder I am,ask for help I must
wo0ts

Post by wo0ts »

il do what ever is needed of me i dont have a card though
my gt is Snark E