What will Halo 3 be like?

General discussion of Halo 3.
james587

What will Halo 3 be like?

Post by james587 »

If theres gonna be a halo 3, then really, what do we really wanna see? for me i would like to see the portable turrets actually made portable, not just by the marines, but u too should be able to move them to ur desired location. also i think in halo 3 they should have a mission where you get to drive the longsword fighter and bomb areas or blow up a cruiser or something fun like that.also, i once saw this plasma accelerator that you can hold, it has unlimited ammo and it shoots a quick beam that is extremly power. strong enough to blow up a tank in 2 hits, but it overheats after 1 round for about 4 seconds. it also has a 4 times scope. they should add that too and they should add the flamethrower, now what do you guys think halo 3 should have?
jks

Orb Scorched Earth

Post by jks »

There have been MULTIPLE threads relating to this issue, post in one of those.
HaloMod's Scapegoat�
Spartan666

Post by Spartan666 »

Lmao, good job.
what
james587

Post by james587 »

well, ive started one why not continue? i didnt see any halo 3 topics but sry i dont think i looked hard enough
james587

Post by james587 »

anyways, back to discussion, I know a lot of people think that the guass hog is better than the m41 variant, so unfourtunatly in halo 3 they might make it weaker, which would probably suck. anyone elses thought or opinions for halo 3?
Dark-Side

Post by Dark-Side »

if they make the guass weaker i hope they speed up its reload time
the main thing i want outa halo3 is to not beable to bet it in a single day i want the single player mode to take me at least a week to bet
o and the flame thrower even if it doesn't make sense of why its there
[image over 50KB]
jks

Orb Scorched Earth

Post by jks »

james587 wrote:well, ive started one why not continue? i didnt see any halo 3 topics but sry i dont think i looked hard enough
Look harder... I just counted about 3 of them, however 2 of them would have been a bump...
HaloMod's Scapegoat�
Spartan666

Post by Spartan666 »

Dark-Side wrote:if they make the guass weaker i hope they speed up its reload time
the main thing i want outa halo3 is to not beable to bet it in a single day i want the single player mode to take me at least a week to bet
o and the flame thrower even if it doesn't make sense of why its there
Ok so want it to have either 20+ levels, friggggin long levels, or very puzzling levels that make you use your mind.....That'd be sweet for a halo game :D
what
james587

Post by james587 »

the thing i want changed the most(im actually talking about downloadable content)is the br. i know, its good, nice scope, fast reloading(way faster than the ar at least), and it fires 3 bullets. but my only real problem is that if u dont make a headshot it takes 2 bursts to kill a grunt,6 bullets which is like how many it took with the assault rifle. they should make the bullets a tad stronger so it only takes one burst to kill a grunt. u know the br reminds me of the halo 1 needler. no one uses the needler in easy or even normal but in legendary u have to use it to survive. same with the br except its still usefull in regular combat. the br becomes noticably better in higher diffuculty levels where its safer to kill ur opponents from long range.also, another thing that would be cool is to drive the pelican or phantom in halo 3. it would be nice to have a mission where u can fly the peli or phantom and drop off troops and vehicles around areas were needed and then once ur done u can get out and contiue the mission. :)
Spartan666

Post by Spartan666 »

How is the br more useful in harder difficulties? That would mean that it's useful in lower difficulties too.....BTW, I really don't see why the pelican should be drivable cuz it's just used for transportation...
what
TheGovenator

Post by TheGovenator »

On Metropolis where Johnson says "Oh, I know what the ladies like" then hops into the back of the pelican cigar and all, it's got that BFG. You'd be in the nausea seat but there's your firepower... Plus it could carry other vehicles, for instance transport a warthog to another part of a level where you would need it more at. I don't see why it shouldn't be drivable. If someone in the game (AI) is driving a vehicle, we should be able to kick him out of the driver seat and drive it too. It's a disappointment when the game doesn't allow for this.
I vill destroy Noobs, make arms & legs tvitch when die!
Spartan666

Post by Spartan666 »

[quote="TheGovenator"]On Metropolis where Johnson says "Oh, I know what the ladies like" then hops into the back of the pelican cigar and all, it's got that BFG. You'd be in the nausea seat but there's your firepower... Plus it could carry other vehicles, for instance transport a warthog to another part of a level where you would need it more at. I don't see why it shouldn't be drivable. If someone in the game (AI) is driving a vehicle, we should be able to kick him out of the driver seat and drive it too. It's a disappointment when the game doesn't allow for this.[/quote

Well ok I'd have to agree....The pelican could really change the gameplay but it might either be too easy or too hard to shoot down...Lol, I wonder what it looks like to hijack a pelican :lol: MC punches a hole in the windshield and starts shooting out the driver.
what
jks

Orb Scorched Earth

Post by jks »

TheGovenator wrote:On Metropolis where Johnson says "Oh, I know what the ladies like" then hops into the back of the pelican cigar and all, it's got that BFG. You'd be in the nausea seat but there's your firepower... Plus it could carry other vehicles, for instance transport a warthog to another part of a level where you would need it more at. I don't see why it shouldn't be drivable. If someone in the game (AI) is driving a vehicle, we should be able to kick him out of the driver seat and drive it too. It's a disappointment when the game doesn't allow for this.

Pelicans are also equiped with swiveling turret on the nose, kinda like what attack helicopters have, and Archer missle pods on the wings, THERE are your BFGs.
HaloMod's Scapegoat�
Spartan666

Post by Spartan666 »

jks wrote:
TheGovenator wrote:On Metropolis where Johnson says "Oh, I know what the ladies like" then hops into the back of the pelican cigar and all, it's got that BFG. You'd be in the nausea seat but there's your firepower... Plus it could carry other vehicles, for instance transport a warthog to another part of a level where you would need it more at. I don't see why it shouldn't be drivable. If someone in the game (AI) is driving a vehicle, we should be able to kick him out of the driver seat and drive it too. It's a disappointment when the game doesn't allow for this.

Pelicans are also equiped with swiveling turret on the nose, kinda like what attack helicopters have, and Archer missle pods on the wings, THERE are your BFGs.
Well then the pelican would be too powerful....Well if pelican dropships are put in covenant dropships should be put in too.
what
jks

Orb Scorched Earth

Post by jks »

What, phantoms with those 3 huge plasma guns.. yea right.
HaloMod's Scapegoat�
Spartan666

Post by Spartan666 »

jks wrote:What, phantoms with those 3 huge plasma guns.. yea right.
No, I'm talking about the dropship...Well if a flying vehicles gets shot down that would be just horrible cuz all the people in it would die.
what
jks

Orb Scorched Earth

Post by jks »

Yea the dropship is the phantom... the thing with 3 plasma turrets on it. Unless your talking about the old U shaped one from H1 (U-ee).
HaloMod's Scapegoat�
TheGovenator

Post by TheGovenator »

Have you guys played that drivable Pelican mod for 03a_oldmombasa. I forgot about the swiveling turret in the front. Pelicans are fun to fly!
I vill destroy Noobs, make arms & legs tvitch when die!
Spartan666

Post by Spartan666 »

jks wrote:Yea the dropship is the phantom... the thing with 3 plasma turrets on it. Unless your talking about the old U shaped one from H1 (U-ee).
Oh didn't know that....I was talking about the U shaped one in h1. Well anyway if there were ships, I think there should fuel missle limits etc.
what
jks

Orb Scorched Earth

Post by jks »

What like the pelican only gets 1 minute of fuel in the air, then they would encourage hit and run tactics and nobody likes those.
HaloMod's Scapegoat�