H2v Edit v0.01

Put all utilities related to Halo2 Vista here.
McJix
Readers Club

Post by McJix »

If you expriance problems with Apps that are for Vista, and you emulate then to work on XP, its not our problem to solve. And, if your comp is good enough to run emulation, just buy Vista. I can understand that you may not want to switch, becuase you are attached to XP, but just get Vista.

We will basically ignore anything that asks how to get Halo 2 Vista to work on Xp, or any problems that occur as a result of using H2v on XP.
hawkeyefile

Post by hawkeyefile »

This program makes no calls that only work in vista. Ao it works fine in xp I guess. I wouldn't know as I only have vista.
Goron40

Post by Goron40 »

My new notebook with Vista just shipped today, it'll be here in 3-5 business days. I don't really think my problem is operating system based, I think it's just that I'm too used to HMT.

I just can't find what I'm looking for like I could in HMT. Weapons for instance? Projectiles? I think I'm missing the main point of this program, aren't I?
McJix
Readers Club

Post by McJix »

Yeah, its supposed to besically help you hex edit stuff.
BrainEater

Wordewatician 100

Post by BrainEater »

Meh, its the same with me, only when i go into any tagclass, i get random stuff (such as a weapon in a scenery class, a biped in the effects class. its all different kinds of stuff they dont belong in) If it's only meant for Hex Editing, then i guess I cant use it, since im not very good with hex editing :? Why is it that the tags are in places that they shouldnt be in, while shade has the stuff in perfect order? (as seen at first pic)
hell_knight

Post by hell_knight »

hooray an editor for h2v maps!
GreenTwisterr

Re: H2v Edit v0.01

Post by GreenTwisterr »

what does this program do ?
Eaton

Enthraller

Re: H2v Edit v0.01

Post by Eaton »

GreenTwisterr wrote:what does this program do ?
You can view the map's tags and extract/inject metas. There aren't really any editing options. Refer to Gravemind if you want an editing program.