PP glitch "plasma stream"

Post gamesaves, gametypes, and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else.
inferno
Readers Club

Literarian 500

Location: Somwhere... Kills:8365945 Pwnage:367657 Killtaculars:6547

PP glitch "plasma stream"

Post by inferno »

ok so today i decided too play around in HCE. i was useing the command console and used the commands "debug_camera_save" then "debug_camera_load" this put me in 3rd person. in third person i was just messing around and watching chief do weird animations EX:jumping and crouching and then spining around looks realy weird in 3rd person. then i started shooting the PP and i found this glitch.

all i did was i charged and shot the PP 3 or 4 times really fast then on like the 5 time i cliked too charge it and it locked into trigger one i guess and shot a continous stream of the little bolts. i held it down and just before the battery for the PP died i got this screeenshot>>> Image
i know the map i did this in is a custom map but so far i have not found any changes too the PP. i looked at the map in HMT and saw no difference from this PP in bloodgulch and the PP in the CE map.

i havent been able too replicate this glitch yet. if i get it too happen again ill post.
Signature text exceeded five lines.
headhunter1027

Post by headhunter1027 »

easy to replicate:
1. Put on DevMode in halo CE
2. Start up the game a server
3. go into dev mode by pressing: `
4. Type in the following: "cheat_bottomless_clip 1" to activate bottomless clips on both Human and covenant weapons
5. Pick up a PP and put it down to 00 energy
6. hold down the fire button and it should create a stream of the plasma
UPS

Post by UPS »

Your pp glitched?
Ouch.