Assault on the Research room v1

Halo PC uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
Phenomena

Post by Phenomena »

great job for a first mod :D maybe try and skin/model the covie tank so its more distinguishable.
And if they don't accept Jesus as their Personal Savior, you can kill them later. How cool is that!
hiheyhello

Post by hiheyhello »

holy snap its Phenomena..

well maybe you should put pelicans and covie drop ships on the map, MAKE sure you get the scenery one. :S

O and as it stands im not going to rate becuase i want to see this work.

edit:
hiheyhello wrote:1: in the tag information in the vehicle tage you should see the id, BESIDE the id is 3 dropdown boxes reading vehi, unit, obje
2: change them to scen, obje, yyyy (there are two dots ontop of the Y's
3. import the object into the map with Sparkedit by going tools/import tag into scenario . and find the vehicle
4. save and change scen,obje,yyyy back to vehi, unit, obje
Tural wrote:I like to pretend I have friends.
DeadHamster

Snitch! Advisor Articulatist 500

Post by DeadHamster »

Phenomena still goes here?!
Corvette19

Snitch!

Post by Corvette19 »

I didn't think Phenomena still came.

Actually, I had the Idea of a covenant scorpion also, its in my elite snow wars beta video on my youtube account.
Xfire = corvette19
WaeV wrote:Mess around with stuff, make exceptions, get messy! Do something we've never seen before.
AbeFroman

Wordewatician 500

Post by AbeFroman »

maybe he's been gone for a while and just came back...

like the mod, it's pretty good for a first mod and is actually unique! you're on the right path with the "i know you people are sick of blah blah blah" mindset, keep it up Image
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
- T.S. Eliot
Phenomena

Post by Phenomena »

homg I took a break from Halo, hopefully the break has ended. xD

ANYWAYS from what I remember about modding *cough cough* the c-dropship didnt work too well in mp? it would be good to have as scenery but not as an actual vehicle (especially in infinity since its so narrow ><)
And if they don't accept Jesus as their Personal Savior, you can kill them later. How cool is that!
General_orca

Post by General_orca »

holycow i got phenamon coming to this topic! well from the ideas im getting i might just try a diffrent map or should i stay with infinty?

also im wondering should i make a human version banshee or some kind of fighter instead of the pelican? i dont want to put in random crap :?
any ideas of a new map or should i stay and any ideas about a fighter?