[Mod] HamsterBall

Halo PC uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
DeadHamster

Snitch! Advisor Articulatist 500

[Mod] HamsterBall

Post by DeadHamster »

Much inspired by forge basketball mods, HamsterBall incorporates the importance of teamplay alongisde the fun of Halo. Playing with a game of assault spawns all players inside the "court", an area blocked off full of pillars to dodge around.

The main idea of the game is, when on offence, to score a point, and when of defense, to not let the opponents score points.

To score a point, be holding the ball and jump into the "Hoops" (Flag Spawn Scenery)

You can pass the ball, which the defense cannot pick up.

The MOD2 of the AR and Pistol have been nulled (3P still there, whoops, oh well, sux2bu), while the animations are still intact, so it looks like your character is punching the oponnent when you 'bash' without the ball. The force amounts for these two weapons has been slapped up to 7 I believe. That sounds like it'd be a fun number.

No weapons, no grenades, and no damage w/o the ball.

Mod is in .QPF form, it's a patch that can be applied with Eschaton.

THIS GOES OVER RATRACE.MAP

DeadHamster's HamsterBall
Corvette19

Snitch!

Post by Corvette19 »

This is cool. Original, and well put together.
9/10
If you want, I can try to make some pushing animations for the assault rifle and pistol.
Xfire = corvette19
WaeV wrote:Mess around with stuff, make exceptions, get messy! Do something we've never seen before.
DeadHamster

Snitch! Advisor Articulatist 500

Post by DeadHamster »

If you want to sure, but this isn't going to be updated any. Just something I thought would be fun so I threw it together real quick.
flea925

Post by flea925 »

cool :D
guysullavin wrote:lucky you! free sammich!
botternub

Post by botternub »

looks like fun. got my DL