Butchers Mod V3

Halo PC uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
Butcher1993
Readers Club

Butchers Mod V3

Post by Butcher1993 »

Yeah, im not an advanced modder but im not new either. I made this mod. It is awsome!!! Well to me it is. It is for CTF. There is 4 bases, two for each base. I found that if you use the wood, the fallen trees to build buildings, it makes it weird, when you look at it in a certain way it disapears. I fixed that. It doesnt do that any more. Download it at here, my site, www.halotrialdownloads.webs.com or here is a direct download link it is self installing so no need to put the .map file any where. IT IS FOR HALO TRIAL ONLY OR HALO CE I GUESS.
http://files.filefront.com/Butchers+Mod ... einfo.html
Please give me good membership so i can keep posing mods in the good section or whatever its called. THanks!!
kevinnnnn

Re: Butchers Mod V3

Post by kevinnnnn »

Butcher1993 wrote:IT IS FOR HALO TRIAL ONLY OR HALO CE I GUESS.
What does that mean?
Cobain

Post by Cobain »

ummm some pics would be nice
please visit mycity...noob modeler package
[IA]Paul wrote:We're gonna have a slumber party and we're gonna put ribbons in our hair and kiss all the boys.
Altimit01

Connoisseur Snitch! Literarian 500

Post by Altimit01 »

A lack of understanding of both the nomenclature of modding and the differences between map files. I assume the .exe you have hosted (which will not likely have many downloads precisely because it's a .exe) either prompts the user to find bloodgulch.map and patches it or installs your modded map into the maps folder. Two things you should realize: 1, Halo CE is usually reserved for referring to Halo Custom Edition while Halo Combat Evolved for the PC is usually shortened to HPC. Secondly, there are marked differences between HCE, HPC and trial maps that make them unusable for any of the other versions of the game. So it's only for trial.

Oh, unless the rules have changed I believe you're required to post pictures of your mod or this topic will be deleted/locked within 24 hours.
Download Eschaton: Halomods | Filefront | Mediafire
Kount-Dooku

Post by Kount-Dooku »

Butcher1993 wrote:im not new [color]

I beg to differ. :?
Captain Planet wrote:Protect the enviroment, or I'll f***ing kill you! Captain Planet!
Lambda

Post by Lambda »

sounds like you made a log mod, and do really have to write in all blue?
btw, you joined yesterday. You're new whether you like it or not.
softer on the eyes now
CDK908

Post by CDK908 »

i think he means new to modding. but by the look of post organization, and content, it still looks like he's new to modding along with being new to this website. i only see ppl who are new to posting mods(usually post their first) in this fashion.
Signature over file size limit of 75kb, please read the rules.
Don't Cry Just Go Die!
Andrew Jackson wrote:I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.
Philly

Collaborator

Post by Philly »

Butcher1993 wrote: IT IS FOR HALO TRIAL ONLY OR HALO CE I GUESS
lolwut?
Kount-Dooku

Post by Kount-Dooku »

Butcher1993 wrote: IT IS FOR HALO TRIAL ONLY OR HALO CE I GUESS
I have become quite profounded from your previous statement, so much that it has become quite humorous how abnormal the said statement is.

Thats how I say it. :wink:
Captain Planet wrote:Protect the enviroment, or I'll f***ing kill you! Captain Planet!