[Skin] 420 Flag

Halo PC uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.
bcnipod

Post by bcnipod »

CmdAlien wrote:
bcnipod wrote:
JK-47 wrote:
CmdAlien wrote:Well cool lol. Also this is a picture not a discussion. Other people have been discussing it not me. I simply asked for comments on the skin. That does not mean I am attempting to start a conversation with drug references. Also lets hear why it is so bad. Is it bad b/c you guys can not stand a skin that is not complex? There is nothing wrong with the text the flag (course you all could not like the font) it is also perfectly colored black, um the leaf may have been a little rough on the cropping, but it still is placed fine and is not TERRIBLE. So please tell me why it is so bad, because other than it being simple and the idea it represents I find nothing wrong with it. I am not saying it is good but I know it is not the worst skin in the world, maybe not good, but it is not the worst.

FYI: I do not do drugs it was a request as I state on the first post.

PS: Another example of halomods.com very HELPFUL members.
The colors are ugly, it looks like you penciled it in, the edges are rough, and the fact that it's on a dull, pure black background tops it off.
second'd
Please do not post when you have not even read what I posted to all your comments. Please start reading and do not keep saying stuff when you have not even read what I told you all. (Meaning read all my posts, were I commented on a quote.)
I was talking about what JK-47 said.
Twitter: Dirk Gently | Major lulz
Mr. Brightside: Worst mod I've seen since 'Nam.
Website