:SKIN: INSANEdrives ULTIMATE SKIN PACK #1.17

Halo PC uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.

JUST ABOUT if not ALL OF YOUR SKINS ARE TEH 117 LEET...You Know What Your doing...and do it well
23%
Your Good....You are Very Very Good At what you do...
13%
Not Bad...Not Great..But Not Bad
13%
Well....I Guess Your Ok...
13%
Meh..whatever
No votes
What career?....you haven't even started...
No votes
Why do you even bother?
13%
Who Are You?
23%

Total votes: 30

INSANEdrive

Mad Hatter

Location: Cell Block #Q (There are a lot of strange people in the world. I should know; I'm three of them...)

:SKIN: INSANEdrives ULTIMATE SKIN PACK #1.17

Post by INSANEdrive »

HELLOOOOOOO HALOMODS...

Im INSANEdrive
Attachments
INSANEdrives ULTIMET SKIN PACK #1.17.rar
THIS IS IN RAR FORMAT IF YOU WANT ZIP FORMAT PM ME.. THANK YOU.>>AND PLEASE GIVE FEED BAK (MABEY EVEN SOME PICS)
(7.88 MiB) Downloaded 325 times
Last edited by INSANEdrive on Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You know what I'd like to be? I mean if I had my goddamn choice, I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all."
or should I?
d3ad connection

Post by d3ad connection »

ooo.... 10/10 nice skin pack.
(Updated March 17, 2007)

I do NOT come here anymore, the beta testing ended. That was way back in 2005.

-d3ad connection
INSANEdrive

Mad Hatter

Location: Cell Block #Q (There are a lot of strange people in the world. I should know; I'm three of them...)

Post by INSANEdrive »

lol...I havent even added the attachement yet... (haveing probs)

Thanks any way tho :mrgreen:

-----------------------

Edit... Attachment added...Download away... :D
"You know what I'd like to be? I mean if I had my goddamn choice, I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all."
or should I?
=sw=warlord

Post by =sw=warlord »

i am downloading now u done anything else with the fire effects again cos u relay enhanced the effects last time with ur skin pack.
INSANEdrive

Mad Hatter

Post by INSANEdrive »

=sw=warlord wrote:i am downloading now u done anything else with the fire effects again cos u relay enhanced the effects last time with ur skin pack.
This is true...and no in the one I have added..I dont but..Well...now that I think of it....there was some things I didn't add that I wanted to add...Darn it....

Meh.... it nothing big and needed to be improved on anyway...

so..no skins in here to help with effects But if it is Improvement your looking for ...look in the Hang em Higher folder...mix and match...and make your own Improvement.... :wink:

Also ...Warlord...DONT FORGET THE PICS!!! :wink:
or should I?
INSANEdrive

Mad Hatter

Post by INSANEdrive »

So what do ya think...?

(Feedback...)
or should I?
=sw=warlord

Post by =sw=warlord »

i like the skin but the mc skin seems like the old one i had like this alittle too much but what can i say the rest is very good just a shame u cant bumpmap like me :P
INSANEdrive

Mad Hatter

Post by INSANEdrive »

=sw=warlord wrote:i like the skin but the mc skin seems like the old one i had like this alittle too much but what can i say the rest is very good just a shame u cant bumpmap like me :P
Actully..thats a good thing.... :wink: :D :P

and the MC skin is the Improved Vrs... I said that over and over...some the detales you really have to look at to see (look at his nee for exemple)

-----------

What about everyone else... I mean... its cool to have a fan... but come on...meh..its the first day...
or should I?
sil3ntdarkn355

Wordewatician 250

Post by sil3ntdarkn355 »

warlord u might wanna "bumpmap" the skins and see wat the results might look,

if its good, u can show it to insanedrive

if he likes it then 8)
=sw=warlord

Post by =sw=warlord »

have a look in the pic section and look at the monitor skin ive done but so far it seems a little harder to do the rest of the skins but they will be done somtime.
INSANEdrive

Mad Hatter

Post by INSANEdrive »

lol....I actully do know how to bumpmap.... both for real...and appearance

Im pretty good at it too...

...you just dont want to overdo it....cause...then...what once looked good...can suck

...If I want bumpmap something...I will... :wink:

Thanks for the INPUT and FEEDBACK :wink: 8)
or should I?
dafin0

Droplet

Post by dafin0 »

Most of the skins look like the ones that HALO 2 Rules made http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=12014

but the ones that he did not make and you did are cool :)
saying the good about every mod.. and give shit to the people that dont like the mod :)

u could say that i am a person sick of people say bad about things that people have made

Post by Guest »

These skins rule! Thats all i have to say.
INSANEdrive

Mad Hatter

Post by INSANEdrive »

dafin0 wrote:Most of the skins look like the ones that HALO 2 Rules made http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=12014

but the ones that he did not make and you did are cool :)
Thats because I too use that mod.... and I guess I compleatly forgot about that cause they I see it... those skins are like default to me now...

So I guess I should say...some credit goes to HALO 2 Rules as well...

Cause...in a way... those skins inspired me do to...what I do...Skin (and make halo look better) :wink:

And the best part is... Im just getting warmed up.... :wink: my next one will be....very...well...chances are...no one will think of doing it, and no one will do it intill I come along... and post my next....Post in the files fourm ... :wink: :wink: :wink:

...I just hope my laptop can last a good time longer... :? 8)
or should I?
infamouslink

Post by infamouslink »

vehicles\scorpion\bitmaps\scorpion_body
vehicles\scorpion\bitmaps\scorpion_multipurpose
characters\cyborg\bitmaps\cyborg multipurpose
characters\cyborg\bitmaps\cubemap mirror surface
characters\cyborg\bitmaps\cyborg
characters\cyborg\bitmaps\cyborg reflection armor
characters\cyborg\bitmaps\detail corroded metal light
characters\cyborg\bitmaps\spotlight cyborg
characters\cyborg\fp\bitmaps\cyborg hands
characters\cyborg\fp\bitmaps\cyborg hands multipurpose
effects\decals\bullet holes\bitmaps\plasma burn
effects\decals\bullet holes\bitmaps\plasma burn inner glow
effects\decals\bullet holes\bitmaps\plasma burn outer glow
effects\decals\bullet holes\bitmaps\plasma green inner glow
effects\particles\flash\bitmaps\burning flame (1 & 2 )
effects\particles\flash\bitmaps\fire cloud (1 & 2 )
effects\particles\energy\bitmaps\cloud c fire (1 & 2 )
levels\b30\bitmaps\detail brushed metal
levels\b30\bitmaps\detail rock sandstone
ui\shell\bitmaps\trouble_brewing
weapons\frag grenade\bitmaps\frag grenade
weapons\frag grenade\bitmaps\frag grenade decal
weapons\frag grenade\bitmaps\frag grenade multipurpose
weapons\pistol\fp\bitmaps\pistol
weapons\pistol\fp\bitmaps\pistol multipurpose
scenery\halo\bitmaps\halo outer ring
scenery\halo\bitmaps\halo outer ring multi
characters\captain\bitmaps\captain_eyes
NiTrOuSoXiDe wrote:NiTrOuSoXiDe: the sky is really like, white here, not even grey
NiTrOuSoXiDe: its almost like god forgot to set up the skybox....
Chizzler

Post by Chizzler »

glad too see you get this thing done I know for a fact you been working hard on this for many nights good job. glad too see you keeping up on the skinning work. I'm gonna get back into it soon my skinning mod is nearly done hope it lives up to this one. GJ 7/10
INSANEdrive

Mad Hatter

Post by INSANEdrive »

:roll: :roll: ya know .....infamouslink.... there is a reason I made the text so small... :roll:
and if I needed to make it larger...I would of done so in the first place :roll:
....please edit your post to.... I don't know... like..mabey comment on my skins :roll: :roll:

-------

Thanks chizzler... good luck with your skins :wink:

-------

By the Way all

My next skins will not Include... I repeat..NOT Include my Past skins (including these)....In otherwords..if I make another skin pack... It will have all "New Meat" in it....But not just any kind of Meat mind you... :wink: but I have said too much already...

Keep the comments about my skins coming.... suggestions...constructive cred.... ect.
or should I?
sil3ntdarkn355

Wordewatician 250

Post by sil3ntdarkn355 »

u might wanna fix the fp hands on the bitmaps, theres something odd with it, and in my screen, it shows light color armor on my poor MC, maybe it is just my screen, maybe its ur skin (i guess i overdid the importing)
INSANEdrive

Mad Hatter

Post by INSANEdrive »

sil3ntdarkn355 wrote:u might wanna fix the fp hands on the bitmaps, theres something odd with it, and in my screen, it shows light color armor on my poor MC, maybe it is just my screen, maybe its ur skin (i guess i overdid the importing)
If Ya get me some pics I may be able to Help....

What kind of card to you have....
or should I?