{Mod}The Full Halo Mod - plz close this post

Halo PC uploads. All posts must have pictures and a mod to download. Use PPF always, unless the map is rebuilt.

What do u think (play befor voting

OMG so cool
57%
just ok
37%
way to hard (i am a noob)
6%

Total votes: 35

dafin0

Droplet

Post by dafin0 »

60 posts! 3000 viewers! and 600 downloads (thats with v1 and v2 added 2 each other). this is a good day for me.
now all i need is to get into Outstanding Mods!
saying the good about every mod.. and give shit to the people that dont like the mod :)

u could say that i am a person sick of people say bad about things that people have made
[AC]god

Post by [AC]god »

Leik, oh emm eff gee! Photoshop'd grunts! And I think the hunter is too, but who cares, make more! These are probably the only way to motivate me to finish campaigne mode!
Sand Wraith the Guardian

Post by Sand Wraith the Guardian »

Many compliments from me!!! :wink: The Pelican looks awsome and I'd say the Death Island make-over kicks ass.
Nice Sidewinder pic too.

(>^^)>@ <(00<) cookie for Juu.......
dafin0

Droplet

Post by dafin0 »

Mastur_chef wrote:Leik, oh emm eff gee! Photoshop'd grunts! And I think the hunter is too, but who cares, make more! These are probably the only way to motivate me to finish campaigne mode!
Thx. and the grunts were done with ms paint ( i did not have Photoshop back then but i do now!) and i did not change the hunters skin. but thx for all the over stuff that u said. and thx to ever other person that has posted here u guys rock! 8)
saying the good about every mod.. and give shit to the people that dont like the mod :)

u could say that i am a person sick of people say bad about things that people have made
de'Zolv

Post by de'Zolv »

ok man im here to help ya ;)
Your sig can't have more than 3 lines of text (a space counts as 1 line)
dafin0

Droplet

Post by dafin0 »

Some pics of the new lvl!
Attachments
pic 5
pic 5
new5.JPG (50.88 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
pic 4
pic 4
new4.JPG (30.38 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
pic 3
pic 3
new3.JPG (46.02 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
pic 2
pic 2
new2.JPG (35.06 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
pic 1
pic 1
new1.JPG (36.36 KiB) Viewed 2164 times

dafin0

Droplet

Post by dafin0 »

some more pics :o and plz tell me wat u think
Attachments
i c the um... stuff
i c the um... stuff
new6.JPG (60.24 KiB) Viewed 2123 times

No_way_back

Post by No_way_back »

is there some download link or something? :? cuz i like it :lol:
*i can't speak the perfect english, but c'mon guys this is internet, no job interview.. so just keap it with "street" english :P *
dafin0

Droplet

Post by dafin0 »

No_way_back wrote:is there some download link or something? :? cuz i like it :lol:
Download it with the sp map mod link thing - http://files.halomods.com/download.php?id=44819 :D

Tsuin Taiyou

Vector

Post by Tsuin Taiyou »

Ew, that battle rifle!
dafin0

Droplet

Post by dafin0 »

[TS] wrote:Ew, that battle rifle!
so u dont like it? :(

de'Zolv

Post by de'Zolv »

its better then urs!
Your sig can't have more than 3 lines of text (a space counts as 1 line)
dafin0

Droplet

Post by dafin0 »

maffe-gerrit wrote:
its better then urs!
well said :D

~Xion~

nice

Post by ~Xion~ »

nice man i love the mod if u have anyfree time or able to answer anything pm me ur msn aim or what ever u use i got a couple questions that nobody has been able to answer!!!

Awsome mod u rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D
dafin0

Droplet

Re: nice

Post by dafin0 »

~Xion~ wrote:nice man i love the mod if u have anyfree time or able to answer anything pm me ur msn aim or what ever u use i got a couple questions that nobody has been able to answer!!!

Awsome mod u rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D
i all way have time to talk to my fans or any 1 that needs help. so if u need help ill help if i can help. man i said help like 6 times

spartanx5

Designer

Post by spartanx5 »

ur two betrayals one was awesome, couldn't have done any better myself. see if you can skin the sheild generators and make them look cooler. great job can't wait till the next map
Black Ghost Knife

Location: In a Longsword Dropping nukes on the Covenant Capital Ships

Post by Black Ghost Knife »

hey man sorry but im doing the same thing but im reskinning like a ton of crap and im modding ALL the levels im like 67% done need redo Halo it give me an exception error ... nice mod though great work keep it up :wink:
No_way_back

Post by No_way_back »

dafin0 wrote:
No_way_back wrote:is there some download link or something? :? cuz i like it :lol:
Download it with the sp map mod link thing - http://files.halomods.com/download.php?id=44819 :D
ok ty for the link, but its in ppf, and i dont know how to extract it, i know, i need pff-o-matic, but i dont know how that works, so is there a linke to the eehm...map?(rebuild) :oops:
*i can't speak the perfect english, but c'mon guys this is internet, no job interview.. so just keap it with "street" english :P *
dafin0

Droplet

Post by dafin0 »

No_way_back wrote:
dafin0 wrote:
ok ty for the link, but its in ppf, and i dont know how to extract it, i know, i need pff-o-matic, but i dont know how that works, so is there a linke to the eehm...map?(rebuild) :oops:
there is no link 2 it becoase there is no rebuilt map. um get dothalo its ezy 2 add pff files with. and make them :D
Last edited by dafin0 on Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dafin0

Droplet

Post by dafin0 »

Black Ghost Knife wrote:hey man sorry but im doing the same thing but im reskinning like a ton of crap and im modding ALL the levels im like 67% done need redo Halo it give me an exception error ... nice mod though great work keep it up :wink:
thx for then nice stuff u said but i am not happy that u r doing a full halo mod 2 becoase i dont want it to be better then my one :oops: :lol: